Vietnam.vn - Nền tảng quảng bá Việt Nam

The conflict in the Middle East is unlikely to end anytime soon.

On March 9th, a day after Iran appointed its new Supreme Leader, Mojtaba Khamenei, Israel and Iran resumed their mutual attacks.

Báo Sài Gòn Giải phóngBáo Sài Gòn Giải phóng10/03/2026

The tit-for-tat exchange continues.

The Times of Israel reported that air raid sirens blared across northern Israel as Iran launched ballistic missile attacks. According to The Guardian (UK), Iranian state media also showed an image of a projectile allegedly launched into Israel bearing the slogan: “By your command, Sayyid Mojtaba” (the Islamic honorific for Iran’s Supreme Leader Mojtaba Khamenei).

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said its defense systems were activated to intercept the missiles. Earlier, the IDF also reported that air raid sirens blared in the area near the city of Haifa in northern Israel after detecting missiles from Lebanon. In central Israel, six locations in three cities – Yehud, Holon, and Bat Yam – were hit by Iranian missiles.

J8b.jpg
Thick black smoke billowed across the sky over Tehran, Iran, following the US and Israeli airstrikes on an oil storage facility on March 8. (PHOTO: WANA)

On the same day, Israel announced it had attacked targets in central Iran. According to the Israeli military, its air force bombed a rocket engine manufacturing facility; long-range ballistic missile launch sites; the headquarters of internal security in the city of Isfahan; a police headquarters; and several facilities belonging to the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and the Basij paramilitary group. In an interview with Al Jazeera (Qatar), Iran's Deputy Health Minister Ali Jafarian stated that more than 1,255 people had been killed and 12,000 injured in Iran over the past nine days.

Meanwhile, Al Jazeera reported that on March 9, Israel launched airstrikes on the outskirts of Beirut after ordering residents to evacuate. Earlier, Israel warned it would target buildings belonging to Al-Qard al-Hassan in Lebanon, one of Hezbollah's key financial institutions. Also on May 9, Hezbollah said it had clashed with Israeli forces after approximately 15 Israeli military helicopters landed troops in eastern Lebanon, near the Syrian border.

The Israeli military said it attacked more than 700 targets in Lebanon last week. More than 30 high-rise buildings in Beirut, used by Hezbollah, were destroyed in the attacks. According to IDF estimates, more than 300 members of Hezbollah and other armed groups were killed in the airstrikes.

The US is taking every measure to achieve its goal.

The Guardian quoted observers as saying that Iran's election of Mojtaba Khamenei as its new supreme leader could further escalate the conflict, as US President Donald Trump considers this an unacceptable option for the United States.

Meanwhile, in an interview with CBS News, US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth declared that the Trump administration is ready to take all necessary measures to achieve its goals in the ongoing military campaign in the Middle East. The US will retain the right to decide on all military options, including the deployment of ground forces if necessary. Regarding the seven US soldiers killed in the Iranian attacks, Pete Hegseth acknowledged that casualties could continue as the military operation progresses.

Over the past week, open-source tracking systems have recorded the deployment of E-6B Mercury nuclear command aircraft over the Gulf region. According to OSINT tracking data, two E-6B Mercury aircraft took off almost simultaneously on March 4th. One departed from Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma (USA) heading toward the Gulf, while the other left Patuxent River Air Force Base heading toward the eastern coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

The E-6B Mercury is unarmed and designed to ensure that even if command centers, satellites, or the chain of command are destroyed, U.S. nuclear war orders can still be transmitted to nuclear-armed submarines operating in the ocean.

Regarding the operation to protect American citizens in the Middle East, according to an announcement on March 8th by the US State Department, nearly 28,000 American citizens have safely left the Middle East since military operations related to Iran erupted on February 28th.

Meanwhile, a new report from the Israeli Knesset's Research and Information Center reveals that approximately 3.19 million people, or 33% of Israel's population, lack access to basic forms of protection such as reinforced safe rooms, public shelters, or other standard defense facilities.

Source: https://www.sggp.org.vn/chien-su-o-trung-dong-kho-cham-dut-som-post842076.html


Comment (0)

Please leave a comment to share your feelings!

Same tag

Same category

Same author

Heritage

Figure

Enterprise

News

Political System

Destination

Product

Happy Vietnam
Sinh viên Việt Nam năng động - tự tin

Sinh viên Việt Nam năng động - tự tin

A80 Anniversary

A80 Anniversary

My family

My family