Xinhua News Agency reported that an Israeli airstrike on the town of Beit Jinn in the southwestern Damascus region early on November 28 killed at least 10 people, including women and children. Meanwhile, Al Jazeera quoted a source as saying that the Israeli attack killed at least 13 people and injured 25 others.
Syrian state television Al-Ekhbariya reported that several others were still trapped under the rubble as rescue efforts were hampered by continued Israeli drone activity in the area.

The airstrikes were carried out shortly after an Israeli military patrol reportedly entered Beit Jinn and was surrounded by locals, leading to a gun battle before the patrol withdrew and airstrikes took place, the television station said.
Citing medical sources, Al-Ekhbariya said the body of a woman was taken to Al-Mouwasat Hospital in Damascus, along with 11 wounded, including one woman and one child.
Dozens of families rushed to leave Beit Jinn for nearby towns and villages, which were considered safer, amid drone attacks in the area along the road between Beit Jinn and Mazraat Beit Jinn.
Meanwhile, the Syrian Civil Defense (SDF) said on its official Telegram channel that it had been unable to enter the town to evacuate the wounded or assess the damage due to the danger of unexploded ordnance and continued Israeli attacks on the town's entrances.
Earlier reports said Israeli forces had withdrawn from the town and taken up positions on Bat al-Warda hill on the outskirts.
>>> Readers are invited to watch more videos : Israel attacks Gaza again
Source: https://khoahocdoisong.vn/israel-khong-kich-syria-nhieu-nguoi-thiet-mang-post2149072498.html






Comment (0)