According to Xinhua News Agency, many media reported on November 24 that the US and Ukraine drafted a 19-point peace plan last weekend in Geneva (Switzerland), shortened from the US's previous 28-point proposal.
"Many of the controversial provisions were reworked to move closer to Ukraine's position or to reduce demands on Ukraine," The Washington Post quoted Oleksandr Bevz, a Ukrainian official involved in the Geneva talks.

Mr Bevz added that the deadline set by US President Donald Trump for Ukraine to accept a 28-point peace plan could now be more flexible than before.
"It is more important to finalize the document," said Oleksandr Bevz.
Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergiy Kyslytsya told the Financial Times that the new draft differs significantly from the previously leaked 28-point peace plan.
"Very few provisions from the old draft were retained," said Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergiy Kyslytsya.
Representatives from the US, Ukraine and Europe met in Geneva on November 23 to discuss the 28-point peace plan proposed by Washington. The meeting was attended by US Secretary of State Marco Rubio, US Special Envoy Steve Witkoff and US Secretary of the Army Daniel Driscoll, while the Ukrainian delegation was led by Andriy Yermak, the head of the Ukrainian presidential office.
According to a joint statement issued by the White House on the evening of November 23, negotiations between US representatives and Ukrainian officials in Geneva have made "meaningful progress toward unifying positions".
The Kremlin said it has not received official details from Geneva and has no plans to hold talks with US officials this week , Newsweek reported.
>>> Readers are invited to watch more videos about a previous prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine.
Source: https://khoahocdoisong.vn/my-ukraine-rut-gon-ke-hoach-hoa-binh-con-19-diem-post2149071691.html






Comment (0)