Vietnam.vn - Nền tảng quảng bá Việt Nam

Seal and sword from the reign of Emperor Khai Dinh

VnExpressVnExpress25/08/2023


The exhibition "From Khai Dinh Museum to Hue Royal Antiquities Museum" was organized by the Hue Ancient Citadel Relics Conservation Center in collaboration with the National Museum of History at Long An Palace to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the museum's founding.

In August 1923, King Khai Dinh issued a decree establishing a museum named the Khai Dinh Musée with the "mission of collecting and preserving representative works of art that fully reflect the economic , social, artistic, and ceremonial life of Dai Nam." The king had Long An Palace used as the main exhibition space for the museum.

Throughout history, the museum has undergone several name changes: Ancient Museum, Hue Museum of Antiquities, Hue Museum of Ancient Artifacts; Hue Royal Fine Arts Museum… From 2007 to the present, the museum has been called the Hue Royal Antiquities Museum, under the Hue Ancient Citadel Relics Conservation Center.



Source link

Tag: eat

Comment (0)

Please leave a comment to share your feelings!

Same tag

Same category

Same author

Heritage

Figure

Enterprise

News

Political System

Destination

Product

Happy Vietnam
Airplanes in peacetime

Airplanes in peacetime

A peaceful island village.

A peaceful island village.

VEC

VEC