Donnarumma says goodbye to PSG fans
Goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma is almost certain to leave PSG this summer. According to L'Equipe, in the context that the two sides cannot find a common voice on the contract extension plan and the relationship has also cracked, the Italian star will look for a new destination.
In the 1-0 victory of the Paris giants over Angers in the early morning of August 23 ( Hanoi time), Donnarumma was not on the match registration list.
After the final whistle, the 26-year-old goalkeeper walked down the field, bowed and waved to the audience amid grateful applause from the fans.
Man City are said to be stepping up their efforts to sign Donnarumma. On the other hand, The Citizens are also seriously considering a plan to sell Ederson to Galatasaray for just 10 million euros, thereby clearing the way for Donnarumma to join the Etihad.
Man United prepare to welcome goalkeeper to replace Onana
According to Sky Sports, Man United are very close to successfully recruiting goalkeeper Senne Lammens from Royal Antwerp. In the preliminary, the Red Devils and the Belgian team have reached an agreement on a transfer fee of around 20 million euros. The two sides still need to discuss further the payment structure.
Lammens himself is very excited about the prospect of arriving at Old Trafford. Therefore, the 23-year-old goalkeeper has also quickly agreed to the salary proposals in a 5-year contract from the Manchester giants.
Last season, Lammens made 44 appearances in all competitions, keeping 10 clean sheets, helping Antwerp finish 5th in the Belgian league.
The 1.93m goalkeeper impresses with his good footwork, excellent reflexes and good control of the penalty area. On average, this goalkeeper makes 24 passes per game in the Belgian National Championship, with nearly 7 accurate long-ball situations.
If the deal goes smoothly, Lammens could be fully planned for the official position in the Man United goal, in the context that Andre Onana and Altay Bayindir have not brought peace of mind due to unstable performance.
Tottenham ready to play big for Savinho
Faced with a rather tough attitude from Man City, Tottenham is expected to return with a new offer, worth up to 70 million euros, for Savinho. Previously, Spurs received a warning from The Citizens that Man Xanh would reject the transfer offer within 10 days, because they had contacted the 21-year-old winger's representative without permission.
Manager Pep Guardiola himself confirmed that Savinho will not play in the second round match against Tottenham due to fitness issues. But that raises doubts about the possibility that the Etihad team is seriously considering a plan to sell this young player.
Savinho is seen as the perfect piece for the fast-paced style of play that coach Thomas Frank is building at Tottenham. After unexpectedly losing Eberechi Eze to Arsenal, Spurs quickly turned to the Man City star.
Everton spends nearly 50 million euros to welcome 19-year-old midfielder
According to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano, Everton have reached an agreement to sign Tyler Dibling from Southampton for nearly 50 million euros, excluding add-ons. Personal terms between the 199-year-old midfielder and the Liverpool team were agreed more than a month ago.
Tyler Dibling is expected to complete his medical soon to sign a contract to join Hill Dickinson Stadium. In the Premier League last season, despite Southampton's poor performance, the England U21 international still emerged as one of the most promising young talents thanks to his intelligent playing style, good tactical vision and impressive ball-handling ability.
West Ham make offer to buy Magassa
According to RMC Sport, West Ham has officially sent AS Monaco an offer worth 17 million euros, plus 3 million euros in additional fees, to convince the French team to release Soungoutou Magassa. There has been no response from the Louis II team yet.
Soungoutou Magassa is 21 years old this year, having grown up in AS Monaco's youth academy and playing as a defensive midfielder. In the last two seasons, the French U21 player has played at least 20 matches for the Principality team in Ligue 1 but has yet to score a goal.
Man City agree to sell Akanji to Galatasaray
According to Sky Sports, Man City have accepted a €17.3 million offer from Galatasaray for Manuel Akanji. However, whether the deal goes according to the Turkish giants' plan or not depends on the Belgian centre-back's decision.
Galatasaray have now sent Akanji the details of the proposed contract but the 30-year-old star is yet to make a final decision. It will be after Man City's match with Tottenham this weekend that the Belgium international will be able to sit down with his agent to assess, before making a final decision.
Source: https://baovanhoa.vn/the-thao/tin-chuyen-nhuong-bong-da-ngay-238-man-united-chuan-bi-don-thu-mon-thay-onana-163249.html
Comment (0)